Thursday, November 15, 2007

HW 35: Letter to My Blog Readers

Its hard to believe that I have created my very own blog. At the beginning of my "A Blog of One's Own" class, I was very unfamiliar with the objective of blogging and even unclear of how to use and write a blog. A blog is an online social networking device that enables you to write your feelings, thoughts, and experiences. As well, you can access blogging through communicating with companies and classrooms, such as I have. The ability to instantly access another blog and comment upon another blog puzzles me as to think of the constant upgrade in technology. I love how you can comment and read any ones blog's to gain knowledge and ideas about their own thoughts. From reading "Blog" by David Kline and Dan Burnstein, I learned more than I ever thought was possible about blogs. Blogs is a great device for companies to get others to hear there opinions and receive feedback in return to better help their company. Blogging has become a widely used device on the Internet, and I can now see why. I thoroughly enjoyed reading all "Blog", "A Room of One's Own", and "Baghdad Burning", but think that the average person would benefit and find most interesting the accounts of the Iraq war that I have written about in "Baghdad Burning". I know that if I stumbled across a blog on the Iraq war, I would most likely pause to read through it. Many Americans, like myself, are unaware of the occurrences in our present war. I have learned, and am still learning about the terror that Iraqi's have to live through, which has been presented to me through Riverbend's own blogs. I have enjoyed creating my ITW blog which I intend to keep, and once this class is over I may take on creating my very own personal blog.

3 comments:

Tracy Mendham said...

Alicia, it looks like you got everything there was to get from the readings--good work.

Tracy Mendham said...

Hi Alicia: don't forget to post links to the podcasts you recorded to get full credit for the assingment.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.